27 Powers

Thursday, June 23, 2005

panties

There are 13 panties
when he sings pussycat
pussycat
I love you
cute, thin, panties, scattered messily on the stage
like delicate white, pink, and black flowers

Now there are 21 panties
one pink thong
lands on tom’s right arm, near the microphone chord
and to his right
one white bra, white cups, lonely
wait for attention
for love
to be touched
to be seen
to have fun

We all want it
love, hot sex, someone to take charge once in a while
to leave the panties messy on the floor
and say what’s true
and so I’ll say it.
as bob does it,
sings pussycat pussycat I love you
like he did one year ago
with the tom jonesing band
on our wedding night on his knees
I’m unhappy in this instant
over his tousle with the usher
but I listen to his voice in my ear
and let it enter me
and ask for passion without anger
wonder if it’s possible
as he coos and caresses me
in his tux
one year away
from I do.

1 Comments:

  • mmmmmm.... so real, so right, so fucking honest...one year away from i do.

    sing it babe, my god, so good, thank you.

    By Blogger dweezila, at 6/27/2005 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home